Saturday, March 15, 2008

Updates

Well, Bear went on to destroy a few more things around the house, not to mention knocking over a speaker in the process. But he was great the last couple of days, no destruction. And he's been really good on his walks. I took him to the dog park 2 days last week. He had a blast but I think he was itching to get into those ponds. But it was a sloppy, slushy mess out there. He was bouncing around in the trees and leaping over logs. It was cute. Like always, here's a random pic of the pup:




Somebody's butt stinks...oh, I bet it's mine.











I've been enjoying my new IPod on my walks with Mr. Bear. It's great...I love it and it's green! Check it out:




It's sweet cuz if you created your own mixes or have an album you can't get the artwork for, you can upload your own pics as the album artwork.




Tonight we enjoyed a delish ribeye on the grill. We have a butcher shop about a mile from our house. It's attached to a Mobil station, so after we dropped off my car to get an oil change, we headed over to Von Hanson's and bought us some meat. Justin marinated the steaks and we had those, plus tinfoil 'tatoes and corn on the cob. It was yummy and made me wish it was summer right now. There will be much more grilling in the future. I know Justin would grill 365 days a year if he could.

So I conned a "superstore" today. You know the silverware tray from the dishrack that Bear chewed up? Well, I took back the dishrack and told them mine never came with one. No questions asked and we have a new one now. Yay.

I'm heading home to Bis this weekend for a little Easter vacay. Should be a good time and an interesting car ride with the dog. But I'm excited for him to meet Kaya and Sadie, my brothers' dogs. Here's a pic of Kaya (when she was much smaller!!), don't have one of Sadie :(


I will take more pics when I'm at home and post them later. I'm excited to see my fam as well. I haven't seen them since Christmas! Will post pics of the nieces and nephews and the fam too.

UNC vs. Clemson in the ACC championship tomorrow at 12!!
GO TARHEELS!!

We're chilling on the couch right now with Bearcifer. Love weekends, staying up late, not working in the morning. Sorry this post is not that interesting, but deal with it. If you're reading it, you must not have anything better to do anyway.

Palabra, folks. And watch out for the feline mexicaids.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I am sad that I am not part of your excitement of coming to Bismarck. I know that you love your family too, but not even mentioning me, now that's just mean! :P hahaha

Anonymous said...

Even though Bear chews on small things, Sonic (aka Rocket) will take his chances and would like to play too.

Sara B said...

Mel: I'm sorry! I'm still not used to you being in B-town! You know I'm so excited to see you too!

Jeff: Oh Bear loves little dogs! He's so good with them, much gentler. Although when they get to running, he occasionally tackles them cuz he doesn't realize how much bigger he is than them. His fave dog to play with at the dog park is a little puggle named Maizy that he cruises around the park with.

Anonymous said...

wait till sonic sees bear, watch all the troble.

Sara B said...

What does Sonic do around big dogs?

Justin Fox said...

Insert witty comment here.