Thursday, March 20, 2008

Going Home

So, I'm heading home to good ol' B-town tomorrow, provided this pending winter storm doesn't dump 6 inches of snow on us. But, if it's around 32-33 degrees, maybe the roads will just be wet and not slippery. Plus, with all the traffic on this Easter weekend, the roads will be well traveled and hopefully clear. I got all my (and Bear's) stuff ready to go and I'm hoping to just work a 1/2 day so I can get on the road earlier. Bear will be spending the morning at doggie day camp at the Petsmart PetsHotel so he can run around with some other pups and waste some energy before the long ride. I got the Muttpack all loaded up and ready to go:



I will break it down for you now:





All his food for the weekend on the left, ball on the right.







Poop bags top left, rawhides top right.
Nylabones bottom left(he's crazy about
those), milkbones and Greenies bottom right.






Treat bag with dog food on top, frisbees and 'little man' toy on
bottom.





These things are pretty sweet! Then I just fold it up, zip it, and throw it in the Element!

So, March Madness has officially started! I'm stoked. Let me just say this, nothing angers me more than to have to cheer for Duke, but thank the Lord that they won tonight. I would have been in the hurtbag had they lost, I have them in the Championship game vs. UNC! Anyway, go Heels tomorrow evening!
So here's a random pic:

This is a plant my BFF Melissa gave to me for my b-day 3(?) years ago. And I've managed to keep it alive this whole time! I'm so proud of myself. Good pick on the plant, Mel. You picked one I couldn't kill. I love plants, they add so much life and color to your house.
Ok, best be going. Going to watch some Crime Scene 360. We've never seen it, but it's on after our fave show The First 48. If you haven't seen it, you gotta check it out!
Ok, peace out homies.

No comments: