Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My First Post!!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog! I am a first-time blogger, so don't get your hopes up too high for this. But with the help of my hubby, we are gonna pimp this blog, so get ready for that. Justin's showing me pretty much everything there is to know about blogging (he's a pro/'puter geek), so it'll get much better. I will sadly admit that his geekery is rubbing off on me. Unfortunately, Justin is hard at work tonight, trying to de-virus the computers at his work. Big Bear is sleeping next to me, crashed out after two 45 min walks today and attempting to eat my yogurt (and lid) tonight. He was a good boy out in the house today, no Menards ad shredding to be had. However, I think the couch sleeping will continue unfortunately. Otherwise, things are good here.



Nice win tonight UNC! (90-77 vs. Fla. St)






I will leave you with a pic of the sweet puppah...



Edit: The results of the poll are skewed, as some people decided they could vote twice, Justin. Folks, if we aren't going to play fair, then I guess I'll have to stop posting polls.

11 comments:

Justin Fox said...

In on one. First comment EVAR!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll have to be happy with the second comment EVAR! Good luck with the blog...maybe you'll update yours more often than Justin...I've about given up on him. Later Sis! J

Anonymous said...

Ok. This is cool, Sara, but can anyone in the world read this? I fear for your safety, and mostly what people will think of you when you say things like pimp and geekery.
Love ya! (Ha, I beat Brenda, 3rd EVAR!) Jenn
PS Hi, brother-in-law. Don't worry. I won't EVAR give up on you, unlike Jeff (aka J).

Anonymous said...

Oops, looks like I owe Justin an apology. Seems like I bookmarked some part of his blog that whenever I went to it, it brought up his post from December 27th as the newest. So, I guess he's not lazy after all. Sorry bro, J.

Sara B said...

Thanks for showing your support, fam. Justin, I'm very proud of you. I will try to update my blog more frequently, as I am not a slackass.

Justin Fox said...

Thanks Jeff, apology accepted. I think that you need one now. I bet you can out-blog your sister.

Anonymous said...

Oooh! You think my brother Jeff can outblog me? Is this a challenge, Justin? Cause if it is...I want no part of it.
Jenn

Sara B said...

I think Justin was refering to me, Jeff's sister that already has a blog. I can only imagine how often your blog would be updated, sis, with your crazy busy life.

Sara B said...

P.S. When you post, if you click on "Name/URL", then you can enter your name. Otherwise you're posting as anonymous and then putting your name in, seems silly huh? Haha. I did the same thing when I first started posting on Justin's blog, and he made fun of me, as you can imagine.

Anonymous said...

(This better Sara?)
I don't have time for a blog, too much going on with two kids...at least not yet. But I'm sure fam would be interested in our kitchen remodel. BTW, send me your cajun shrimp recipe!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara I'm sorry I didn't leave a message the first time I looked at your blog. I could have been number 2, but now I'm like number 11. That's ok because I know I am #1 in your heart. I love you. :)