Sunday, December 21, 2008

Peace Out

Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be signing out for at least a week. I'm flying to B-town tomorrow evening and be there till Sunday. Don't think I'll be doing much blogging. Had a good time at both of my holiday parties this weekend. The food at our therapy party was great: meatballs, chicken wings, bacon-wrapped water chestnuts, cheese dip, spinach and artichoke dip, taco dip, veggie pizza, deviled eggs, kuchen, and another dessert. It was all delicious. At the employee Christmas party the night before, I won a bottle of Hpnotiq. So I mixed that with champagne and that was my cocktail last night - good stuff. Oh and we had jello shots too, yum!

I worked today, for about 6 hours. Then I also work Monday, Karin the other SLP (my boss) will work Tues and Wed, and neither of us have to work on Friday, since I worked Sun. Pretty sweet deal! I finished packing tonight, now relaxing on the couch with husband and dog. Bear gets to go to Dog Day Getaway this week while we're gone. And he gets a special lil treat Friday, cuz his BFF Guinness is gonna be there over the weekend too. They will be so excited.

Merry Christmas, everyone!
I'll leave you with these pics of Bear, cuz that's what I do best!
I'm crazy, bitches!
Dad and Bear hugging. Apparently Dad bores Bear.
Happy Holidays to everyone! Hope you are safe and merry. POB

3 comments:

B-dog said...

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Justin Fox said...

That my wife

Cscr said...

Hello, What kind of cross is Bear? He looks like my old dog and I want a new one!