Sunday, December 14, 2008

Done, bitches...

...with my puzzle. And here it is.

It was a lot of work, but it was fun. Now that I've had my puzzle fix I'm good for prob like another year.

So, ever since Steven and Erin's wedding, I have been addicted to UV Blue. Thank you, Erin, for introducing it to me! It's cheap as hell too, so that's a bonus. Anyway, I had it first with lemonade, which was great. When I ordered it at a bar here in the cities, they only had pink lemondade and that was delicious! So I've been drinking a lot of those lately. This weekend I decided to do a little experimenting. We had some Red Bull from when Justin worked late the other weekend. So I mixed those, with a splash of pink lemonade, and this is what I got:

I love the funky ass green color.


It was really good. Then I did some random mixing with Sprite, red bull, lemonade, reg vodka. They all turned out good. I would always make Justin try each one - he pretty much hates 'em all - too sweet for him.

Here is just a cute picture of the pup I took the other night.


I must comment on the poll. 3-way tie between Christmas Story, Rudolph, and Other. But, since one of the two voters for 'other' has failed to announce his/her choice, 'Other' will be disqualified as an answer. Therefore, it is now only a 2-way tie. Surprisingly no votes for the Grinch! All quality movies, I must say.

Have a great week, everyone!

Note: I left all the religious songs off of the poll; there are just too many.

6 comments:

B-dog said...

I cannot wait to try some of those drinks with you sis! Too bad I won't be able to at Christmas. I think just with lemonade would be delish!

Nice job on the puzzle, by the way. Oh, and Bear is just too cute.

I had a hard time with the poll cuz I do love so many Christmas movies, but my all-time favorite is the Christmas Story. I really love the Grinch, too, though. Like you said, all quality movies!

Love ya, too! One week-yay!

Anonymous said...

You're so welcome for the UV suggestion -- always glad to spread the good word. =)

See you soon! Have a safe trip home!

Jeff said...

UV Blue huh? I'm gonna have to try that out.

B-dog said...

I am the other on your poll and I choose 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'.

Anonymous said...

Frosty the Snowman.....Again
I have a thing for Snowman. That is what I decorate in for winter and the holiday. What else is there?

Jeff said...

I guess I know what I'm dressing up as next Halloween.