Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Random Things

Told Steven I'd post some pics of his new pup. I told him this a long time ago, but never did except for on my puppah post. But here are some I took when we stayed there family reunion weekend.

Jack sleeping on Erin's foot


Sleeping on Justin's foot (I guess he likes feet :)


Big paws!!


Oh, now I would like to introduce you to my new favorite ice cream:


Here's a few shots of Bear sleeping in the Element on the way back from the lake after the family reunion. I'm mad, I didn't take any pics at the lake. I guess I just forgot. But we had a really good time, and so did the dog. It was his first time on a sandbar and lake; he loved it!

I had a good birthday, pretty mellow, that's how I like it. Justin and I had a really nice dinner at a place called Woolley's in Bloomington. It's a really nice place. Best bread I've ever had; I think I ate like 5 or 6 pieces! Justin got me a slanket, and if you don't know what it is, google it. It's totally my type of gift - I love it. I believe it was created with me in mind. And my BFF Mel got me one of those edible arrangements! I've always seen them on tv and thought they were cool, and now I got one. You know how it is when the UPS truck or flower truck pulls up to your neighbors house and you're watching out your window, jealouse cuz they're getting something? Well, I was that neighbor this time. I secretly hoped that my neighbors were watching our their windows when the Edible Arrangements van pulled up to my house. Yay me! Thanks Mel. Oh, here are pics. Fruit was delicious and fresh and the choc. covered strawberries were great.

So that's an update for now. A lot of info packed into this one post. I hope you all enjoy it. This weekend we're heading to good ol' GF for a night and then to a friend's cabin in northern MN for their wedding reception. Should be a good time.

Peace out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the Jack pics! He misses you guys, by the way, especially Justin's feet.

Anonymous said...

That ice cream sounds so rich! Is it? It sounds pretty damn good too, though. Those are cute pics of Jack and Bear. You should see Jack now, he's so big! Him and Kaya(sp?) are really cute together. I'm talking about them like they're mine-weird! Miss you sis!

Sara B said...

Nope, not really that rich. Just delicious! I can't wait to see Jack when we come back for Steven and Erin's wedding! I bet he'll be a monster.

Justin Fox said...

Best looking feet...evar

Anonymous said...

Looking back at your last reply Sara, I noticed something funny. We took Jack to Capitol Affair and a couple walked by, the woman said how cute he was to the man, who replied, "God, he's going to be a monster." You should see how much bigger he is now, 8/13. But you will, in less than two months!

Justin Fox said...

Seems to me that Jack has a foot fetish.

Sara B said...

Maybe he's responsible for all those feet that are washing ashore. Oooo, too soon?