Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Off to the Lake

Hello everyone! I can see my puppy blog went over about as well as a fart in church. All that time posting pics and the only ones that cared were B and Erin. Thanks girlies!

Well, I just wanted to post to let you all know that we're off the the lake this weekend for the annual Price Family reunion. Although I'm sure most of you that read this are going to be there too, but oh well. Sounds like it will be a nice weekend, hope the weather holds out cuz we're tenting it!

You should all check out Justin's blog, there's a link to it on my blog. We had a nasty storm come through here last Thursday and we had some flooding and lots of uprooted trees around our neighborhood. Luckily nothing happened to our house, but I took some photos when I took Bear on our usual walk. What a mess. The ones I posted below I took after Justin posted those, so they are diff than the ones on his blog. Clean up around here has been a slow process and everyday since the storm on our Bear walks we see people just trying to clean up their yards. I had never seen a sky like there was during that storm, it was like night in the middle of the day, a dark, eerie green color.






Went tubing with my friend Sam last weekend on Cannon River in Welch, MN. We had a blast! But I got sunburnt. You'd think for as many times as I've sunburned, I would have learned my lesson. Apparently not. Now I'm all bubbly on my stomach and chest, tiny little blisters all over. Awesome. And I'll be out in the sun at the lake this weekend. Should be interesting.

Today I was getting ready to take Bear for a walk and I decided to put one of my tank tops on him. He looked so cute, I had to snap some pics!! So enjoy.


See a lot of you this weekend! We're looking forward to it. I think Bear will have a blast in the lake!
Peace out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad nothing happened to your place! Amazing what storms can do!

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are crazy from the storm! Reminds me of the time that the electrical line blew up in my alley when you were there. That was a freaky incident!! Wish I could have seen you when you were in town! Happy Birthday to my BFF!!!!!!!!( 1 hour away!)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you did that to poor little Bear! Does he really deserve to be embarrassed having pics in a pink tank top?! How dare you! I hope you don't have a baby boy-whatever will you do to him? And Justin, I can't believe you let her do that!