Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's Puppah Time!!!!!

As promised, here is my post dedicated to our loyal, trustworthy, lovable, and sometimes "I want to return you to the pound" dogs.

Oh, my dad's clothes smelly yummy.

Sleepy couch time.

Miss Kaya

Hello, my name is Jack and I'm adorable.

I love my mommy.

And my big sister is the best, she even lets me sleep with her.

My name is Rocket, no wait, I mean Sonic.

Whatta you got there? Look at my big puppy dog eyes.

Me likes to drink the beer then eats the box.

I'm a big lovable couch potato.

Sadie and Bear worn out after a long face wrestling match.

I'm innocent, I swear. And I'm too fat for this uniform.

Blu, Wayne and Margie's springer spaniel.

Do I have snow on my face?

Do yous like me new pink shorts?

Don't worry, if you have a pic you wanted to add in, just email it to me and I'll post it. So there you go! Hope you enjoy.

Peas out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I guess I don't have much to say since none of those dogs are mine but there are some cute pics!By the way, fall is the best! I was actually surprised everyone else voted that too-well, not really.

Sara B said...

I find it interesting that the only person who doesn't have a dog found the time to comment on this post!

Anonymous said...

I found that very interesting too!

Anonymous said...

I have dogs! I'll comment!

Thanks for all the cute photos, Sara. Can't wait for you to see Jack now...he's 19 pounds or so already. I think he must be part horse....

See you and Justin on Thursday!

Anonymous said...

I have commented on the post but not on here. I like the one of Jack... Sadi will be pumped to see Bear this weekend.

ps- why the pink on your dog? He's supposed to be tough!

Anonymous said...

Sara,

When is the niece and nephew tribute?

hee, hee!

Jenn