Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm Back!

Hey folks! I'm back from Bis and it was a good time for sure. Congrats to my mom on her retirement! It was fun hanging with the fam, as usual. Great to see my nieces and nephews again! I always miss those little tikes. I got to see Mel in her beautiful wedding dress and we shopped for bridesmaid dresses. She got one picked out and we're going with 'petunia' for the color. It's kinda inbetween baby pink and hot pink.

Here is a pic of the dress style (obviously not the right color).


This isn't going to be a real long blog, but I know I needed to post. It's been a long week and I'm tired. But this weekend I believe I'm going to get some flowers to plant around the yard. If I do, I'll post pics of those and the new floors. They are really nice!
We have these beautiful trees right next to our yard so I thought I'd share them with you! There are so many trees around our area, and they are all diff colors. I love this time of year when everything greens up, it's so gorgeous. We've had so much rain that things greened up nicely.


Ok, that's all for today. I'll post again soon.

Wurd.

Oh, one more thing:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I am the winner! I get to post a comment first this time! I am glad you posted a picture of the dresses we picked on your blog. I really like the picture of us at Bonnaroo together too!!! I think that it is a good picture of us. Thanks for posting a new one. I have been eagerly checking, but knew you have been busy, so didn't give you hell. :) Peace out.

Anonymous said...

Re: your poll. House is my favorite show. And thanks for not putting one of those stupid reality shows (American Idol, Dancing w/ the Stars) as an option!

Anonymous said...

Sara, how do your floors look now that they've been refinished?

I agree with Jeff, House is the best! Someone please tell me how House's friend's girlfriend got killed - ooh, good stuff.

Love ya, sis!