Friday, November 21, 2008

Damn Facebook

Facebook has been making me neglect my blogular duties. I apologize. Hmmm, so what's new, let's see. Our neighbors across the street finished their fence in their backyard so the pups can play together again. See, their dog, Guinness, is an escape artist. He has jumped many a fence and invisible fences are no match for him. So their only option was to shell out for a 6-ft. fence. It was well worth it, as the long lost friends are now reunited! If you just say the name 'Guinness', Bear goes nutso. They are so crazy together, but it's great cuz they wear each other out. They look almost identical, except Guinness has white paws and is a little bit smaller. So, we're happy that they can wrastle around together again.

So, ever since I got my car, the brakes have squeaked. At first, I thought they just needed to wear in. But then they never stopped squeaking. So I took it to the dealership and they resurfaced the rotors. That didn't solve the prob. Then they basically told me that there's nothing they can do and my brakes will always squeak. Well, I found that really hard to believe. So, we took it to another Honda dealership in Hopkins. They did a total brake replacement and problem is solved! So props to Luther Honda in Hopkins for TCBing it (Justin hates it when I use that acronym cuz he says it doesn't make sense. I say that it doesn't matter if it does or not, cuz I like it and will always say it).

Big fat turkey day is coming up. This will be our first T-day with just each other! But we're looking forward to it, and we're not gonna skimp on the food. We'll make all the usual fixins; Mom will tell me how to make her stuffing. And I have a surprise dessert for J-wad! It is his b-day, you know. And I don't like pumpkin pie, so I'm not gonna make it cuz I wouldn't know if it turned out well or not.

Mom and Dad come down the day after Thanksgiving. We're looking forward to a fun weekend with them, topped off with the Vikings-Bears game on Sunday night! We have 4th row tix behind the Vikes bench, about the 30 yard line. I'm pumped. I'm gonna throw my panties at Adrian Peterson, and probably shake my boobies at Chester Taylor.

Well, I can't think of anything more to report. So there it is. Enjoy. Oh, one more thing, who voted for weather on my poll? 'srong witchoo?

POB

7 comments:

Jeff said...

Thanks for the post...I'm good for a few days now.

B-dog said...

Yeah, I've been checking and checking so it's nice to finally get a new post-thanks Sara B.

Good luck with Thanksgiving dinner. You'll have to let me know how it turns out.

BTW, I didn't vote for weather.

Sara B said...

I knew it wasn't you who voted for weather.

I bet it was Jeff.

Anonymous said...

Nice! It's great when dogs can wear each other out. I'm betting Jack could damn near jump over our fence when he's full grown, but i'm not too worried, he wouldn't leave fat little Kaya behind. Good luck with the dinner, we'll miss you two.

Anonymous said...

Have a nice Thanksgiving you two -- and enjoy the game! Good luck getting A.P.'s attention...I'd do it, too. =)

Justin Fox said...

allthatshitbyyou.txt

Jeff said...

No answer yet on who voted for weather huh? Good luck on your continued witchhunt.