Saturday, October 4, 2008

Taco John's

Well, it seems Stealth Cat was well received. I enjoyed it myself. If you want another cute animal vid, check out Justin's blog. And thank you all for voting on the poll this time around! Probably our best voter turn out yet. And I can see how much faith we all have in the Vikings, haha.

So Justin and I are thinking of painting our bedroom. Any suggestions? Right now its a dark green, and we want to brighten it up a little in there. Our furniture in there is a rich brown color. Let us know what you think.

You know what is the best fast food joint on the planet? Taco John's, baby. J-wad and I can't get enough of it. And the crazy thing about TJ's in the cities, is that there aren't very many of them! In B-town alone there's 4 + 1 in Mandan, GF has 3. The closest one to us in Bloomington is about a 15 min drive! But I will say this, the one we go to has NEVER, EVER had bad food. Their oles are always super crispy and delicious! I have been enyoying these lately:
Mmmm, super nachos. But I do love me a super burrito (- onions) and then I shove little oles in there every couple of bites. Why not get the meat and 'tato burrito you ask? Because I want to choose when I want a bite of ole, cuz I don't want one every bite. And I want to make sure when I do want it, it is nice and crispy, cuz we all know what happens to those things when they're jammed into a soggy burrito. Anyway, that's what I have to say about Taco John's. And yes, Justin has already emailed them suggesting they build a location near here, but they pretty much shot him down.

Stay tuned for a vid of the new trick I taught Bear. Ok, most dogs his age know this already, but he didn't, so I felt he needed to learn it. He's not here today, off fraternizing with his fellow species at Doggie Day Camp. We felt bad yesterday cuz I didn't get home till 5:45 and Justin at 6, so he was alone so long yesterday. So we needed to run errands today so we thought he deserved a day to play with his buddies. The point is, I won't get a vid till Sun or Mon, so expect a post early next week.

POB

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Sara now let's think...who is probably one of the only people who looks at your blog at least one time a day, at least one time? Yeah, you guessed it, it's me. Now when I look at your blog usually I'm at home with at least one kid and really can't go anywhere. So, next time will you please think twice before putting a delicious-looking picture of food(especially chips and cheese, my fave) on your blog? Thanks, 'preciate it. Oh did I mention I'm pregnant and when I see something that looks yummy I can't stop thinkin bout it until I get it? Yeah, it sucks.

Justin Fox said...

Yellow text? Really? (que thumbs down and fart noise)

Sara B said...

B: I am so sorry, I shoulda thought of that! You are funny. I'll run anything like that past you first next time. If you don't get some nachos before I come home, we can take care of that. I also want some onion rings from Woodshed.

J-wad: I can see someone's not in the autumn spirit. Quit yer bitchin, it's dark enough to read you big baby.

Brian said...

I think Justin knows of my love for TJ's as well. I don't even want to think about how many 6 pack and a pounds that we've split over the years...

Madison is the same way...only one Taco John's. Are you kidding me??

Anonymous said...

I think a good color would be a cream or beige for your room. Just a suggestion. I think it would look nice with brown furniture.

By the way, I love fall. I especially love the weather but I also love the leaves changing colors and Halloween. I think it's quite possibly my favorite season!