Monday, September 15, 2008

It's Been Too Long

What's up homies? Not much here, watching a crazy Monday Night Football game. Speaking of football, this week was pathetic. That Denver-San Diego game had to be a joke. How ricoculous!! They're all talking about how amazing Shanahan is for making the call to go for two. I call that stupidity. I don't care if they made it, they shouldn't have even been in that position in the first place. I'm done talking about that. I'm not even going to comment on the Vikings game. I sucked it up this week in picks. Oh well, there's always next week!

This weekend I'm heading home to Bis for a little partay for Erin. She's taking the brave step to marry my bro, Steven. Good luck with that girl, you'll need it ;) Oh snape. But should be a lot of fun. I'm gonna order like 6 drinks at once and drink them in front of Brenda and then blow my alcohol breath in her face. Make her jealous that she can't have any. Ha, jk, B-dog.

So, big news! Justin got a new job! He will now be working for a company called Kroll. He's already learning how to make the dough for the little dumplings that go in the knoephla. Ok, jk. It's a data recovery company located in Eden Prairie. He's excited, and I'm excited, and we're looking forward to a little extra padding in the wallet! So congrats to you, baby. I'm proud of you.

I knew I was long overdue for a blog, sorry about that. You got color, but no pics. Can't think of much more new right now, but I'll post again when I get back from Bis. I'll get some pics of my car with the tint too. It's pretty hot.

Peace out, punks. Keep it real and in your pants.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, when you said Kroll, I thought of Kroll's Kitchen too! Mmmm, knoepfle soup.

Tell JuFo congrats on the new job.

Now let's hope my 'boys can pull off a win tonight.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think we should forget about this week in football-sucky! How bout the idiot for Philly who wasn't even in the end zone before he let go of the ball-what a loser!
By the way, you are a dork, Sara. I love the alcohol comment. Yeah, really appreciate that:) Oh, and did I mention you're a dork?
That's awesome for J but doesn't he know he's only supposed to accept positions in ND? Hello? Getting that job is not helping us(us as in me and you and all my kids you're supposed to help take care of) out. Better tell him to keep that in mind next time or he will get a little somethin-somethin from B Dog.
Alright enough already-I'm out.

!Paz!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Justin on the new job!! That's awesome!! Check out all my exclamation points!!!

And you better make it 12 drinks to order - you need to double it since you'll have another pregnant girl's face to blow into - my sister's! I don't know if you know this already or not, but Nicole's due (AGAIN!) just a month after Brenda. Lots of babies in store for the family!

Ok - better go. I'm in class. My students have a work day today, which for me means it's a check my e-mail, Facebook, and blogs day.

See you this weekend - and have a safe trip.

The Soon-to-Be-Newest-Price out.